🔥 Here are 10 Sure-Fire Ways to Know if You Have Midwest Magic:1. You treat strangers like family. You can have a whole conversation, and when you walk away, your friend asks “who was that?” and you have to admit you have no idea.
3. You know the difference between “Yeah, no” and “No, yeah”.
5. You hold the door for the next person, no matter how far away they are. Your momma raised you right!
6. You can smell a storm coming. And when it arrives, you stand on the porch to watch. Tornado warning? Nahh!
7. You do that friendly half smile when passing strangers on the street… you know the one!
8. You use wholesome phrases like “ope”, “looks like we got here just in time”, “it’s not hot, it’s just humid”, “geeze Louise”, “for cryin’ out loud”, or “welp”.
9. You know, definitively, that Puppy Chow is the best snack!
10. You’re guilty of the long-goodbye… you said “welp” 36 minutes ago, Sharon! It’s time to go!
Well? Do you have the magic? ✨
If you answered yes, then “welcome home”, friend!
No? Aw, Shucks! We can teach you our ways.
Midwest Magic is for everyone! Order ranch with every meal, and you’ll fit right in!